As it is rightly said, Beauty is self-confidence which is applied directly to the face. The first thing any person is concerned about in there body is there face. All the emotions a human experiences, be it happiness, sadness, anger, love, hatred etc. are all conveyed through this ten-inch figure. A vibrant, healthy and glowing face not only gives you confidence but also makes you feel as if you can conquer the entire world.
There are lots of ways to keep it bright and shiny but let us discuss few remedies in terms of food which can help us in achieving this. Just like we call our mothers supermoms because nothing is impossible for them and they are the best at everything they do for us, there are certain superfoods which provides us with lots of benefits much higher than other food. Let us discuss some of them.
Superfoods Benefits :
1) Almonds – It is said that having a certain quantity of almonds every day is good for our memory. Also, almonds are rich in biotin and vitamin E which also helps in keeping the skin glowing and healthy.
2) Aloe Vera – One of the most sought after food. Aloe Vera is a very hydrating and sought after food for the body. Lots of cosmetic companies use Aloe Vera in their products as it helps in rejuvenating the skin. From scars to pimples on the face, the solution is Aloe Vera.
3) Papaya – A fruit not only tasty to eat but also nutritious for the skin. It reduces acne scars and dark spots from the skin, heals dry and flaky skin and also helps reduce wrinkles on the face and skin aging. The papaya seeds and the skin of the fruit can also be rubbed against the face for five minutes daily to get a refreshing and glowing face.
4) Cucumbers – With a rich array of phytonutrients and electrolytes, cucumbers are considered to be one of the best foods for healthy skin. Certain properties of it becomes useful when it is applied tropically for skin irritation and puffiness, for conditions such as sunburn and puffy eyes.
5) Pumpkin seeds – Pumpkin seeds are excellent sources of zinc which is one of the most important minerals needed to maintain a healthy body and a glowing skin. It helps reduce acne, dry skin, dermatitis and also helps in healing of wounds.
6) Berries – In addition to it tasting amazing in smoothies and shakes, berries contain high level of anthocyanin which is giving it a hype and buzz in the beauty industry. These anti-oxidants prevent free radial damage to the skin and is also beneficial for acne as it can help reduce swelling and inflammation.
7) Avocado – Avocado is a goldmine of healthy fats and nutrients. Its hydrating fatty acids has vitamins E and D which helps us in keeping inflammatory reactions to sensitive skin to a minimum. It is used for moisturising body for its smoothness and richness.
8) Pomegranate – Skin tightening, acne reduction, protection from UV rays, refreshing and glowing skin, you name it and it helps in all those aspects. Pomegranate is one such fruit rather a super food which has the answer to all your skin related problems. Not only does it fill your stomach completely when hungry, the nutrient component leaves an impressionable impact on the face.
9) Coconut water – It’s too hot and sunny, you are hungry plus thirsty with pocket crunch but you don’t know what to do? The answer is coconut water. Something which is easily available, is pocket friendly and the best you can have to keep your skin healthy during summers. It helps in cleansing your pores completely and subsequently tones the skin. Not only this, it also moisturizes the skin from within and eliminates large amount of facial oil.
So, next time when you are in a dilemma regarding what to have to protect your skin and flaunt a clean and glowing face, you know which super foods are our angels in disguise we need to look up to.
Eat healthy, stay healthy, be confident, because every individual is beautiful in their own way!