We all clean our body from outside regularly but do you clean your body from inside also?
Yes, it is necessary to detox our body from toxic elements stored inside our body using a detoxification diet.
Toxic elements accumulate in our body mainly due to wrong food habits and the surrounding environment. One who has a habit of consuming aerated drinks, fried and junk foods on a regular basis should compulsorily adopt detoxifying diet at least ones a week.
The main objective of detoxification is to reduce intake of saturated fat, sugar, salt, caffeine, and alcohol, and increase intake of natural fibers, water, fruits, and vegetables along with regular exercise.
It is good to detox our body ones a week but if it is not possible we should always do it when it is necessary. So how we can know that our body requires detoxification? Here are a few symptoms which let us know that toxins have accumulated in our body:-
- Always feeling tired
- Body ache without any particular illness
- Bloated stomach
- Weight gain without any reason
- Skin related problems
Benefits of Detoxification:-
- Detoxification increases our body strength and energy.
- Detoxification makes our mind more cautious and increases concentration.
- Detoxification helps getting rid of acidity and gas from the body and also reduces stress.
- Detoxification helps in increasing blood circulation, which results in reducing skin related problem and increases our skin glow.
So how to detox our body?
Here is a list of a few simple things one should follow regularly for keeping the body fit and toxic free:-
- The main goal of detoxing is to keep body light so, ones a week skip your regular diet and consume only fresh fruits, salads and fresh vegetable juices, avoid grains, pulses, milk, and milk products.
- Drink lots of water at least 3-4 liters a day which also includes fresh lime water and green tea.
- Exercise regularly.
- Chew your food properly at least 10 – 12 times before swallowing.
- Eat raw and unsalted nuts.
- If you are non-vegetarian select fish and organic eggs over red meat and chicken.