Alzheimer is a chronic neuro disorder which is progressive in nature, usually starts with memory loss or mild confusion and gradually destroy different mental function. Alzheimer is the most common form of Dementia (a chronic or persistent disorder of the mental processes caused by brain disease or injury and marked by memory disorders, personality changes, and impaired reasoning). The most common form of dementia in the United States, AD has a prevalence of about 8 to 10 percent in individuals aged 65 or older.
Causes: Although the exact cause of Alzheimer’s disease is unknown, links associated with genetics, lifestyle, and other factors have been found. Alzheimer disease is mainly caused due to genetic problems or environmental factors.
People with this disease may experience depression, social distrust, mood swings, and irritability. In Alzheimer, the most common symptoms recognized are as below, no matter the symptoms are different from person to person. The Alzheimer patient behaves as under:
• Repeat situations and inquiries, again and again, not understanding that they’ve posed the question sometime recently
• Forget discussions, arrangements or occasions, and not recollect that them later
• Routinely lose belonging, regularly placing them in counter-intuitive areas
• Get lost in recognizable spots
• Communication Problems
• Eventually, forget the names of family members and daily usage items
• Have inconvenience finding the right words to recognize objects, express considerations or participate in discussions
• As Alzheimer’s disease advances to its last stages, cerebrum changes start to influence physical capacities, for example, swallowing, body balancing, and gut and bladder control.
You are going to read the funny statement but it’s true “If you want to increase your chances of avoiding Alzheimer’s disease, you might want to drop the cheeseburger.”
Alzheimer disease is mainly caused due to genetic problems or environmental factors.
Studies prove that Alzheimer can be reduced or prevented by consuming a traditional diet of India or Japan or Nigeria which have meat in a lower percentage. Whereas the risk of this disease increases if the western diet is taken.
Alzheimer’s risk is reduced by taking fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, fresh dairy products, legumes nuts, whole grains, herbs. Meat products, high-fat dairy products, and sweets increase the risk of the disease.
Alzheimer and Dementia can be cured through certain natural treatments thus lets serve you some best vegan diet tips and other diet food tips:
1) Coconut oil: coconut oil contains a substance called ketone which prevents Alzheimer or prevents it from progressing. It even contains healthy fats which rebuild the lining of nerves which increases brain communication. Around 2 tablespoons of coconut should be taken thrice daily.
2) Cinnamon: it is a very effective herb which has compounds which stops the disintegration of neuron tangles. The cinnamon extract should be taken three times daily and should also be used in meals.
3) Vitamin B D & E: Vitamins B12 and folic acid play a vital role in slowing the progression of the disease. Vitamin B12 produces a substance called Myelin which acts as a shield for the nerve fibers. Vitamin D helps to regenerate the damaged neuron cells. Vitamin E can prevent these diseases and even reduce the effects of the disease. For vitamin B12 Spinach is the best source, for Vitamin D cod liver oil should be used in meals and for Vitamin E unprocessed red palm oil should be used in cooking.
4) Ashwagandha: it is an Indian herb also known as Winter Cherry which gradually reduces Amyloid Plaques (Amyloid is a protein that is normally found throughout the body.) and even improves cognitive abilities.) and even improves cognitive abilities.
5) Turmeric: Curcumin a substance present in Turmeric is a boon for Alzheimer patients. Curcumin is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant which helps in reduction in the inflammation and oxidation caused by the disease. It even inhibits the formation of protein segments and thus increase the lining of the brain cells.
6) Blueberries: Act as the guards against different brain and neuro diseases.