Favorite time of the year for all winter lovers is here. Also it’s that time of the year when wearing extra clothes will be the perfect excuse for extra calories lurks around every corner — frosted cookies at the office, jelly doughnuts or chocolates in your stocking. All these extras calories add up, and you’ll put on a pound or two by New Year’s Day. But you could find some amazing foods here that will melt fat while you chew, foods contain a potent blend of fat-fighting macro-nutrients, including protein, fiber and complex carbohydrates that will satisfy your appetite and keep your metabolism in fat-burning mode all the time.
Burning fat and eating healthy, that’s a motto most of female go for in this era. The upcoming digital calories tracking applications makes it possible for its female user to keep a track of her diet.
Before we reveal the top 12, here’s a short breakdown on the all-important nutrient and vitamins found in the foods below, showing you how each helps women burn fat.
Consider this your go-to weapon to fight the fat. Protein is much tougher to breakdown than carbohydrates or fat, which means your body has to work extra hard to burn it. All of this hard work burns energy (calories), which boosts your metabolic rate. This ‘hard work’ also means protein takes longer to leave your stomach, which keeps you feeling fuller for longer.
Carbohydrates are body’s primary fuel source. The ‘trick’ to losing weight is to keep your blood-sugar levels stable throughout the day.
Carbs like sweets and pastries, are more readily converted into glucose which raises blood sugar quickly. Whereas Complex carbs take longer to be broken down, helping keep blood sugar levels stable, leaving you feeling full and satisfied.
• Fighting-Fit Fiber
Fiber has always have been an essential for healthy digestion, fiber-rich foods can also help you slim down as they tend to be filling.
• Bone-Building Calcium
Low-fat dairy foods like milk, cheese & leafy green veggies are essential for strong healthy bones, preventing osteoporosis. They help keep one stay trim by signaling one’s body to absorb less fat. Plus calcium can also help regulate blood pressure and help with PMS.
• Natural Sugars
Yes sugar, but how is sugar going to help burn fat? Well, foods naturally high in sugar are sweet. This means fruit and other natural sweet treats can satisfy one’s sweet tooth for a fraction of the calories one would normally get from something worse – chocolates and doughnuts.
Modern day living induces stress. Antioxidants help to neutralize these free-radicals. These disease fighting factors help make antioxidant’s potent ‘buffers’ against the toxicity. Finally, there are the essential vitamins and minerals which we need for everyday health. These include iron, zinc, folate/folacin, niacin, magnesium, potassium, the B-Vitamins group and Vitamins A, C, D and E.
All of these things are either present in form of fruits and as raw or cooked food. Cooking vegetables and whether to roast a chicken or to boil it causes release of different ingredients in the food process. But that’s of different concern to when it comes to food.
1) Almonds and other nuts with skin intact build muscle, reduce cravings.
2) Dairy products (fat-free or low-fat milk, cheese and yogurt) build strong bones, fire up weight loss.
3) Eggs build muscle and other lean meats strengthen immune system and build muscle.
4) Berries Improve satiety, prevent cravings.
5) Enova oil (soy and canola oil) not easily stored as fat.
6) Peanut butter boosts testosterone (a good thing even in women), builds muscle, and burns fat.
7) Fatty fish (such as salmon, tuna, mackerel) trigger fullness, fire up fat burning.
8) Grapefruit Lowers insulin, regulates blood sugar and metabolism; before you ask, be sure to eat the fleshy white membranes.
9) Green tea fires up fat burning, reduces the chances of cancer and is one of the best antioxidant.
10) Chili peppers spikes metabolism, powers up your immune system and keeps skin youthful.
11) Whole grains (quinoa, brown rice, whole grain cereal) small doses prevent body from storing fat and works best for a women in order to reduce heart disease.
12) Beans and legumes build muscle, help burn fat, and regulate digestion, a famous diet ingredient for athletes work as a powerhouse of nutrients including antioxidants and vitamins.
All the top 12 present are must to keep visible in order to work a little during a chilly winters. Hope this will help you stay fit, you beautiful.