Pollution filled environment, fast food taking over our lifestyles and a stress filled mind has a great toll on our health. Dependence on antibiotics and artificial vitamins for increase in efficiency actually destructs the whole well-being of ourselves. Thus we should follow a program inspired by naturally detoxifying ingredients and methods that will detoxify our body naturally. Few easiest and most effective natural detoxifiers are:
1) Increase in Water Intake – Eight glasses of water is the minimum recommended water intake for a healthy metabolism. Water flushes our system naturally by removing toxins from our blood and aids in metabolism as well. Regular water intake maintains the perfect body temperature and keeps the mind and the body hydrated.
2) Replace morning coffee with Green Tea – Green Tea is high on antioxidants which fights various diseases and keeps the liver healthy. It purifies blood as it is rich in Epigallocatechingallate (EGCG) which removes free radicals from the body. It also gives that caffeine boost just like coffee without any bad impact on our health. It also increases the capacity of the body to resist diseases and calms the mind leading to a positive feel throughout the day.
3) Garlic and Ginger – Both are used as ingredients in ayurvedic medicines and homemade medicines for common health issues. This is because of astringent properties which heals the body from within. It helps liver function and helps in relief from cold and other diseases. It has many antioxidants which help in removing the harmful toxins from the stomach.
4) Replace sunflower oil with Olive Oil – Olive oil has monounsaturated fats, which reduces the fats from the body and have anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in preventing cancer and keeps the food light and healthy. It is the best substitute for people trying to shed few kilos from their weights.
5) More Exercise to Sweat it out – Exercise not only helps in reducing fat but also helps dramatically when it comes to detoxifying our body. As we sweat we remove toxins from our blood naturally thus cleaning our body naturally. It also helps in digestion, organs function and circulation.
6) Acupuncture – It is a part of holistic medicine that helps in releasing blocked toxins and helps in healing many health problems. It works by helping to release zones in the body that may be blocked due to toxins and other harmful substances. It brings instant relief to the ailments are a part of ancient medications.
7) Eating Fibre Reach Foods – It is not only a part of healthy diet but also helps in cleaning our body naturally by aiding the digestive system. Our body particularly our digestive tract tends to hold on substances from what we eat. This may also hold toxins from unhealthy foods that may lead us to feel bloated, weighed down, unusually tired creating health issues. Fibre helps in proper functioning of digestive tract thus removing these toxins from our body.
8) Avoid tobacco and alcohol intake – Consuming these leads to reduced ability of the body to cleanse itself. Tobacco brings nicotine in our body which is very harmful and reduces the heart’s effectiveness to cleanse the blood. Alcohol affects the liver function and affects the balance of the stomach and kidneys. Thus these should be avoided for a healthy and toxin free body.
9) Consuming Juices instead of Cold Drinks – Fruits contains loads of antioxidants that neutralize all the toxins of the body and keep the body in its best shape. Fruits release positive substances in the blood that increases its efficiency to fight diseases. Problems caused due to toxins like acne, constipation, tiredness etc are removed very fast and tends to keep the body hydrated.
10) Change to Organic – Organic Foods are those vegetables and fruits which are grown without using any chemical fertilisers and herbicide which are a major source of toxin in our body. By preventing the entry of toxins we can live a healthy life with a disease free body and a calm mind.
11) Yoga & Meditation – Yoga not only makes your body flexible but it has a deeper impact on our mental and emotional health. Cleansing of body needs a calm and healthy stress free mind for working efficiently. Each position of yoga effectively increases the rate of meditation and mental wellbeing. Yoga keeps the heart healthy and the body light.